Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Beautiful Solution


I found out some glorious news....if I buy carpet at Tontine Carpet One and I don't like it for any reason..I can change it. This revelation has eased the pain of choosing carpet for my home. Sometimes in the past I have made mistakes on color choice for paint and had to repaint even rewalpaper but it's another story alltogether when I have to replace carpet because I choose incorrectly. Now, I have the confidence to order and know that there is a safety net. Where else do you get that? Nowhere but Carpet One! I can tell my husband, "Don't worry! We have the power to replace this if it's not what we want." That goes a long way with him. I'm going to relax and order that new living room burber in the color I have been dreaming of. And, oh well if it doesn't look like my dream after installation, I can get it replaced!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment